The Feastible Life The Feastible Life

So far, this was the most phenomenal animation I have found on Newgrounds. I loved everything about it from the atmosphere of it all to the quirky way things moved.

molkman responds:

Thanks for these kind words. xoxo

CREEPY Caleb CREEPY Caleb

I very much enjoyed Caleb, and the way he looked. In the future it'd be cool to see more of him, and to delve deeper into why he's creepy.

HeySamGraham responds:

That's good advice!

A weary wanderer rests... A weary wanderer rests...

I really love the idea of a moving painting rather than an illustration. I would like to see it looped like you said in the description though.

The Adventures The Adventures

It isn't bad. I enjoy the art a ton actually, and the sounds aren't too bad. I only have complaints with the difficulty spike. It went from a level with like two pits and three enemies to bat shit craziness without warning, dropping the character into immediate fire. Also the jumps and movement felt odd to me, (maybe it's just me,) but the tutorial pop ups mid-jump really didn't help, they were just irksome and could have been placed somewhere more convenient. But overall, not bad, I enjoyed it.

Hassaan2000 responds:

i think i made the latter levels a little too hard . and there should have been a warning . ill try working on it

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

This is so wonderful and interesting. I could easily see this being used in elementary and junior high schools.

Hare Launch Hare Launch

It reminds me of an old game from my childhood that I played on windows 98 called Kitty Cannon. This game isn't too bad, and I caught myself killing a lot of time on it, but it does become bland after a little bit if you are on an unlucky streak.
I would like to see the turtle and hare have some kind of noises, such as some kind of chirpy laughter for the turtle, or grunts from the hare when he hits the ground.

Act II: Scene One Act II: Scene One

I love this piece, but the thing I adore most is the odd and slightly out of tune, little guitar bit that starts and ends the song. It's so nice.

Ill Mannered Ill Mannered

Simply delightful! I love the instruments. It's very nostalgic sounding to me.

All Odds All Odds

My only real complaint is that it's too short! xD Great job. I really dig it, especially the last 30 seconds or so.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Maybe I should write my songs and take the last 30 seconds and post only that part!! lol

Thanks for the input.

Alternative Art Link Alternative Art Link

How are you still unscouted and have only 4 fans? What the hell.

SmashAdams17 responds:

I just need to create better stuff!